We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains how we handle your personal information.
How do we collect information about you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you submit an enquiry for more information.
What type of information is collected from you?
We only collect those details that are required by us to fulfil our obligations in providing you with infomation. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user (e.g. your e-mail address, name and telephone number) and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Who has access to your information?
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties. Your contact details will only be used by us to send information regarding the proposed development.
You have certain rights under the law with regards to how your personal information is processed. These rights are:
- The right to be informed how your personal information is being used.
- The right of access to your personal information.
- The right to rectification if your personal information is incorrect.
- The right to erasure of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to how your personal information is used.